Ocean Springs woman accused of credit card fraud | Crime
The Jackson County Sheriff's Department arrested Remy Renee Bartenbach, 26, of Ocean Springs on one count of credit card fraud.
Sheriff Mike Byrd said she is accused of stealing a bank card and making several unauthorized transactions.
Because she was already out on bail for a charge of possession of a controlled substance offense, that bail is expected to be revoked, Byrd said.
She was transported to the Jackson County Adult Detention center awaiting an initial appearance in court. If convicted of credit card fraud, she faces up to three years in prison and up to a $1,000 fine.
Top Ocean Springs Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Red Cross Gives Tips on Severe Weather Threat Download Free Tornado App
- St. Martin High School's Winans named CiviSTAR Good Citizen of The Year
- North Bay Civitans to announce Civi-Star of the year at dinner Saturday
- Time running out for annual scholarship applications
- Reward for missing dog doubled to $10,000