Businesses to participate in July Sidewalk Sale | Business
Businesses downtown, uptown and all around town will participate in this year’s July Sidewalk Sale to be held on Friday, July 26 and Saturday, July 27 between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
For two days, businesses will feature colored balloons, open their doors with sales and offer FREE cool and refreshing drinks and snacks to keep everyone going and shopping!
This year’s participants are:
• ABODE Design Studio, 703 Bellande Ct: Entire shop 10-50%
• Al Fresco’s Italian Bistro, 708 Washington Ave: 15% off entire check
• The Bay Collection, 906 Washington Ave: 20% off storewide, special clearance items and free hair-tie with purchase
• Bayou Belle, 916 Washington Ave: Cookies and refreshments, Discount drawing for each purchase
• Bernard Clark Antiques, 636 Washington Ave: 20% off everything
• Blessons, 1019 Suite D Government St: Storewide sale up to 40% off and refreshments
• Buddyrow, 619 Washington Ave: 10% off summer scarves, 20% off Madagascar raffia hats, 25% off all summer vintage clothing
• Candy Cottage, 702 Washington Ave: Specials
• Chandeleur Outfitters, 1106 Government St: Dig for treasure discounts, refreshments and $20 rack outside
• Coastal Breeze Art & Framing, 1141 Robinson St: 25% off all custom framing of school photos (good through September 1st)
• Common Threads Uniform Shoppe, 1010 Porter Ave: 15% off select items and everything Tax Free
• Coffee Fusion, 2228 Bienville Blvd: Free 8 oz cup of coffee 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Courtney Farms, 810 Bienville Blvd: 50-75% off indoor décor and other merchandise
• Flower’s by Karen, 374 Government St: Raffle for a $75 gift certificate
• French Kiss, 714 Washington Ave: Fishbowl of Discounts
• Gina’s, 902 Washington Ave: Up to 50% off storewide
• Hillyer House, 920 Washington Ave: Fire sale pricing on Ching and Bob Walter’s prints, and refreshments
• Jubliee, 922 Washington Ave: Refreshments and 15% off storewide
• Klassy Komplements, 700 Washington Ave: Markdowns galore and BOGO specials
• Le Celebrations, 1604 Bienville Blvd: Refreshments, shoes and boots at $9.99; 10% off second pair. 20% off all regularly priced merchandise
• Lee Tracy, 1000 Government St: 50% off summer/spring collection
• Miner’s Doll & Toy Store, 927 Washington Ave: Select toys and dolls up to 50% off and drawing for free Madame Alexander doll with purchase. Free cookies
• Mosaic Tapas Bar, 1010 Government St: Mayfest T-shirts and cookbooks for sale in courtyard and lunch discounts
• Ocean Springs Record, 807 B Holcomb Blvd: 1 year subscription $10, 2 year $20, 3 year $30
• Poppy’s On Porter, 1010 Porter Ave: Discounted items up to 50% off, refreshments and raffle
• Pout Couture, 1019 C Government St: Door prizes and free refreshments
• Queen’s Bath, 918 A Washington Ave: Up to 60% off select merchandise and buy 1 bath salt and get 1 half off
• Realizations, 1000 Washington Ave: 10% off certain items
• Salmagundi Shop, 922 Washington Ave: 30-50% off select items, refreshments, door prizes, and 40% off Christopher Radko ornaments
• South Coast Paddling Co., Kayak rental discounts
• Two Dogs Dancing, 619A Washington Ave: Free dog biscuit with purchase if mentioned
• Vestige, 715 Washington Ave: $5 Farm lunch box– Choice of slow-cooked pork or tomato sandwich, with small blueberry pie in a jar
• Vieux Marche Antiques, 1203 Bienville Blvd.: 25% off entire stock
• Walter Anderson Museum of Art, 510 Washington Ave: Prize drawing with purchase of admission ticket and gift shop discounts
• What’s N..., 1612 Bienville Blvd: Refreshments, buy 1 get 1 half off shoes, and 25% off all Big Buddha
• W.P. Shelton’s Jewelers, 1516 Government St.: 20% off in stock items
• YMCA, 1810 Government St: No joining fee. Savings of $50
In addition to the great sales, it will also be the Sales Tax Free weekend designated by the Department of Revenue for back to school shopping. For a complete list of tax free items, visit www.dor.ms.gov/secondsalestaxholiday.
The event is hosted by the Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce – Main Street – Tourism Bureau and participating businesses.
For more information, contact the Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce – Main Street – Tourism Bureau at 228-875-4424.
Information source: Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce.